- Security & Authentication
- System & Performance
- Profiles - Datasources - Filters - Lists
- Users - Collections - Service Accounts
- Data Processing
- Release Notes
System & Hardware Requirements
Angelfish is self-hosted / on-premises web analytics software. Angelfish runs on Linux & Windows, and has no 3rd party application or database dependencies.
Angelfish can coexist with other applications on the same server / instance, although we recommend a dedicated instance for large environments.
Please open a support ticket if you have questions.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
Windows (64-bit only):
- Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022
- Windows 10 & 11
Linux (64-bit only)
- any recent 2.6 or 3 kernel version
- e.g. Ubuntu 18-22, CentOS 7/8, RHEL 7/8/9, etc.
Angelfish will run on most hardware platforms:
- dedicated server
- cloud / VPS
- virtual instance
- laptop / desktop
We recommend the following minimum hardware specs:
- 4 processor cores or threads
- 8 GB RAM
- Storage as needed
- each Profile uses 3-5% of processed log file size
- 20 GB is a good starting point for small environments
At a basic level, Angelfish is a web application. You can improve performance by improving hardware.
Large environments will benefit from multiple CPU cores & SSD storage.
Angelfish currently supports the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (newer versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (newer versions)
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and higher
- Safari & Opera (newer versions)