- Security & Authentication
- System & Performance
- Profiles - Datasources - Filters - Lists
- Users - Collections - Service Accounts
- Data Management & Processing
- Release Notes
The Downloads reports show Files that are requested during the selected date range, that match a specified File Type.
The intent of the Download reports is to show files that are accessed directly (e.g. PDFs). This is especially relevant when a JS-based Tracking Method is used: if a PDF is accessed via a direct link, the Tracking Code is never called and you won't see a Pageview or Visit.
Downloads are different from Documents in the following ways:
- Downloads do not require a Visit
- Downloads are configured in the Download File Types field
- Documents are a subset of Pages, which requires a Visit
- Documents are configured in the Document File Types field