- Security & Authentication
- System & Performance
- Profiles - Datasources - Filters - Lists
- Users - Collections - Service Accounts
- Data Management & Processing
- Release Notes
User Agents & Bot Agents
Angelfish stores the full User Agent for all Hits that appear in the reports. These User Agents are shown in two reports:
- IT Reports - Tech Info - All User Agents
- IT Reports - Tech Info - All Bot Agents
These reports help you better understand the traffic your website | web application receives. If you notice a suspicious User Agent, you can investigate it by creating a copy of the Profile & using a Filter to isolate hits from the User Agent.
Bot Agents are a subset of User Agents, and the match pattern is configured in the Bot Agent Match field in each Profile's config settings.