- Security & Authentication
- System & Performance
- Profiles - Datasources - Filters - Lists
- Users - Collections - Service Accounts
- Data Management & Processing
- Release Notes
Collection are used to group Objects. These Objects include:
- Service Accounts
When you create a new Profile | Datasource | Filter | List | Service Account, it must be assigned to a Collection.
Collections are exclusive: Objects in a Collection can only use other Objects in the same Collection.
- a Profile can only use Datasources or Filters that are assigned to the same Collection
- Datasources & Lists can only use Service Accounts assigned to the same Collection
Angelfish installs with a Collection named "Default" - Global Admins can change the name of this Collection and/or create new Collections in Global - Collections.
WHY DO COLLECTIONS EXIST?
Collections exist so Global Admins can delegate management of the Objects in each Collection to Collection Managers.
Help Article: Collection Managers