- Security & Authentication
- System & Performance
- Profiles - Datasources - Filters - Lists
- Users - Collections - Service Accounts
- Data Processing
- Release Notes
- verify the logs contain the right data for the selected Tracking Method
- verify the Log Format of the Datasource(s) is correct
- look at the processing job details in Task History: how many lines are Checked?
- if Checked = 0, no hits were evaluated as Pages.
- Investigate Profile config settings & verify the Datasource points to the correct logs
- if "Checked" and "Filtered" have the same number of lines, re-verify your Filter settings
Pages Not Shown in Reports
- If the Profile uses AGF, does the Page reference the Tracking Code file? (angelfish.js)
- If the Profile uses a log-based Tracking Method, is the File Type a valid Page File Type?
- Look for the Pages in IT Reports - Hit Info - Top Files or File Types
- If the Pages are present, segment by Status Code: do you see 200?
- If the Pages are not present, check Filters attached to the Profile
Missing Marketing Variables
- verify the MVs are present in the logs
- verify the MV Parameters in the Profile's Advanced tab are correct
- If the Profile uses AGF, verify the Tracking Code is present on the Landing Page
- If using an older version of angelfish.js, update to newest version