- Security & Authentication
- System & Performance
- Profiles - Datasources - Filters - Lists
- Users - Collections - Service Accounts
- Data Processing
- Release Notes
Use Urchin Campaign Variables With Angelfish
If you've already tagged your marketing initiatives with Urchin Campaign Variables, you can easily re-use them in Angelfish.
Urchin only allows Campaign Variables in Profiles that use the UTM Tracking Method. In Angelfish, Marketing Variables are allowed in all Tracking Methods!
In Angelfish, the Advanced tab of each Profile's config contains an External Marketing Variables section. Simply update each field with the Urchin variable name.
- External Source: utm_source
- External Medium: utm_medium
- External Campaign: utm_campaign
- External Variation: utm_content
- External Keyword: utm_term
During processing, Angelfish will detect the Campaign Variables and apply them to the Visits. You don't have to re-tag anything!