- Security & Authentication
- System & Performance
- Profiles - Datasources - Filters - Lists
- Users - Collections - Service Accounts
- Data Management & Processing
- Release Notes
Data Deletion is handled within each Profile's config, in the Run / Data Management tab.
The Reprocessing Utility dropdown contains a checkbox that lets you delete all data in the reprocessing date range - very handy.
The "Delete Data" section contains three ways to remove data:
- All Data: removes all report data AND all log tracking info from the Profile
- Custom Range: removes all report data between a specified start date and end date
- Specific Visits: removes all report data that matches a Dimension pattern between a specified start date and end date
If you receive a data deletion request from an individual or organization, use the Specific Visits option to satisfy the deletion request.