- Security & Authentication
- System & Performance
- Profiles - Datasources - Filters - Lists
- Users - Collections - Service Accounts
- Data Management & Processing
- Release Notes
Use Google Analytics Campaign Variables in Angelfish
If you've already tagged your marketing initiatives with Google Analytics Campaign Variables, you can easily re-use them in Angelfish.
In Angelfish, Marketing Variables are allowed in all Tracking Methods!
In Angelfish, the Advanced tab of each Profile's config contains an External Marketing Variables section. Simply update each field with the Google Analytics Campaign Variable name.
- External Source: utm_source
- External Medium: utm_medium
- External Campaign: utm_campaign
- External Variation: utm_content
- External Keyword: utm_term
During processing, Angelfish will detect the Campaign Variables and apply them to the Visits. You don't have to re-tag anything!